Terms of Submission to a Triple Diamond Auction
TERMS OF SUBMISSION TO THE TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS By sending in this submission form or any item(s) for auction, you agree as follows:
- You have legal ownership and full rights and authority to sell the item(s) you are submitting.
- You confirm that the item(s) have been removed from any registries, including the PSA Set Registry.
- All statements you have made, including regarding the character, quantity, features, condition, authenticity, and history of the item(s) are accurate.
- Items require a minimum $10 market value for us to list it on EBAY. In the event that a submitted item fails to receive the opening $.99 bid, TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS will not charge a sales commission, but the item will be forfeited to TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS so as to avoid the complexity of relisting and/or return shipping.
- Once the item(s) is listed on EBAY, you waive any right to object to the auction listing for your item(s)
- TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS has the exclusive right to sell the item(s) in the auction you specify or TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS may elect, in its discretion, to list the item(s) in any other auction or remove the item(s) from an ongoing auction, with the goals of maximizing the sale price and ensuring the trust in the sale;
- While the majority of transactions are completed, on very rare occasions, the buyer fails to remit payment. Should an item you submit go unpaid by the buyer, TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS will relist in an upcoming auction. TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS will not return items that go unpaid to the auction client.
- You recognize that it is impossible for TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS to accurately predict the ability to sell, selling price, or time of sale for any item(s);
- YOU WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE OR LIABILITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COURT COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR SUBMISSION TO TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS;
- If any dispute arises between us, you agree that it will be resolved according to Minnesota law (without regard to conflicts of law principles) and that it will be resolved in the state or federal courts located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Once a card is submitted to TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS for sale, it will not be returned to you unless TRIPLE DIAMOND SPORTS BREAKS elects it is not a good fit for listing on EBAY